Cost Compliance Services
Our services of Cost Compliances is not only helpful in fulfilling statutory requirements but are helpful beyond that as well. We assist management in key decision making related to costing and pricing. Services are offered across all industries covered under the cost audit rules issued by the MCA. Thorough understanding of business processes and ERP systems remains the key to our service of cost audit so as to align its objective with management's objective.
We at ProXcel offer a range of services for cost record maintenance, cost compliances and related services in the domain. The service offerings include:
- Maintenance of Cost Accounting Records u/s 148 of Companies Act, 2013;
- Facilitation of Cost Audit u/s 148 of Companies Act, 2013 and in accordance with Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014;
- Maintenance of cost centre wise records of Assets and Depreciation in the Fixed Assets Register (FAR);
- Design and Implementation of Cost Accounting System;
- Facilitation of Certification on CAS – 4 for Captive Consumption;
Our cost audit services are helpful for
- Cost Minimization;
- Wastage Reduction;
- Identifying deficiencies in the cost recording system;
- Performance Appraisal;
- Product Re-pricing;
- Product Mix Decisions
Our team consists of Cost & Management Accountants (CMAs), Chartered Accountants (CAs) and Management professionals, who possess the acumen and wide experience in the areas of Cost Accounting & Auditing, Management Audits, Pricing Valuation and System Development & Implementation etc.