Company Law and Secretarial
ProXcel provides legislative compliance management to its Indian multinational and large companies for their operations in India and in other geographies in which they have a presence. Our legal advisory services aim to ensure strict compliance with relevant regulation while ensuring that the business needs of the clients are addressed in an optimum manner.
We have a dedicated team of company secretarial, legal professionals and Chartered Accountants who possess rich experience in corporate laws and commercial & legal documentation. Our company secretarial team has experience across sectors and closely work with clients to understand their business and legal requirements, so as to ensure complete compliances of legal requirements in India.
We understand that some industries and sectors are highly regulated and may draw special attention on certain aspect, our team provides the legal solution based on the specific need of business considering various regulatory aspects applicable on the company.
Our range of corporate law and secretarial services includes:
- Advisory services on Corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA and other allied laws
- Deal structuring considering various tax and regulatory perspectives
- Entity formation and legal structuring
- Corporate secretarial services including minute preparation, maintenance of statutory registers, annual filings etc.
- Agreement drafting and vetting
- Legal and tax due diligence services
- Assistance in secretarial audit
- Best practices and corporate governance